We can say that the phone is free because the value paid is given to us in KCB cryptocurrency, really I M P R E S I O N A N T E !!!!
We have 3 models:
Technical specifications of the phone:
- Network Technology: GSM, HSPA, EVDO and LTE
- Screen: 5.5 inches
- Screen technology: IPS capacitive touchscreen LCD with 16 million colors.
- Operating system: OS CyptoData O.S. (Patented by Karatbars, based on Linux and compatible with all Android apps).
- Processor: Qualcomn Snapdragon 835
- CPU: Octa-core
- GPU: Andreno 540
- Internal Memory: 128 GB
- RAM: 8 GB
- Battery: 3400 mAh
- Bluetooth: 5.0
- GPS: GLONASS
- Payments for NFC: Yes
- Additional features: Fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope.
- Face ID
- Protection against Worms (Virus)
- Unique identity: Private Key
100% INNOVATIVE VOBP TECHNOLOGY: Voice Protocol on Blockchain.
100% secure, private, 100% encrypted calls that guarantee that absolutely nobody can listen to conversations.
Unique communication channel that uses the Blockchain encryption security.
- MATRIX Identity: Infinite Accounts.
- Infinite Storage: Encryption and unlimited storage of
photos, videos, documents.
- EWTL: Electronic Threat Transmission Locator.
- Protection against WORMS: Ultra SECURO software with encryption KEY.
- RLINK: Recovery link by forgotten or lost phone.
OUTSTANDING SECURITY AND PRIVACY FEATURES:
- Connections: P2P * (Person to Person)
- Voice: End-2-End Encryption **
- Media: IPFS ***, unlimited access
- Documents: IPFS *, unlimited access
- Messages: End-2-End Encryption (100% private messages)
- Payments: own bank, very low rates, storage of private keys.
- Storage: IPFS storage, unlimited storage, unlimited access.
- Software: CryptoDATA O.S
* P2P: P2P is the acronym in English of Peer-to-Peer, which can be translated as "peer-to-peer communication". Usually, in a network, the linked computers are connected to a central server and they are called clients, hence the reference to client-server is common. As its name suggests, in a P2P network, computers connect and communicate with each other without using a central server, taking advantage of, optimizing and managing the capacity (bandwidth) of the network, so that it uses the best route among all the nodes. or computers that make it up.
Due to its characteristics, P2P networks have been used to exchange files, such as music, videos, documents and complete software packages. In the middle of the Internet the term P2P is very associated with the programs that allow this type of exchange, however it is not its only use.
Internet telephony systems use P2P networks to make voice transmission more efficient and, sometimes, also real-time video. A well-known example of this use of P2P is Skype.
Another use of P2P networks is for processing and handling large amounts of information.
** InterPlanetary File System (IPFS) is a new Internet protocol that seeks to renew all current protocols offering an all-in-one solution with which to cover virtually any need. The IPFS protocol allows the creation of fully distributed applications, thus guaranteeing their availability throughout the network without relying on a single centralized server to provide a specific service.
IPFS is a totally free peer-to-peer distributed file system (it can be accessed from GitHub) that aims to connect all the computing devices with the same file system, thus offering a unique protocol, all in one, with which cover all the needs of the network. This protocol, in broad strokes, is the same as the current web, although implementing in it the BitTorrent protocol to guarantee access to it at all times.
*** End-2-End (End-to-End): The end-to-end principle is a design framework in computer networks. In networks designed according to this principle, the specific characteristics of the application reside in the final communication nodes of the network, rather than in the intermediate nodes.
Register for your free Karatbars account now to order yours.
Only 2million made. Once it's gone, IT IS GONE!!
#k1impulse #cryptodata #impulse #voiceoverblockchain #smartphone #karatbars #karatgold